- Women’s specific fit
- TPU stability shank
- KEEN.WET TRAX outsole quickly channels liquids to maximize surface area contact
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental outsole contact with live electrical circuits
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Water-resistant leather provides a barrier against liquid absorption and helps preserve the quality of the leather over time
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.CushWhat if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:12.5 oz / 354.4 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Light Duty
- Water Resistant
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
This low-profile work shoe offers all-day comfort on the job, plus water resistance and wipe-clean convenience. A plush footbed cradles every step, and a non-slip sole helps prevent falls in slick conditions.
? Product Highlights:Leather upper, slip-resistant outsole, and soft toe
? Ideal Work Environments:Indoor | Long periods of standing or walking | Dry
? Ideal Job Types:Trucker | Light Manufacturing | Assembly | Service
There are no reviews yet.