- Recycled PET plastic bungee cord and lace-lock system
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- EVA strobel for added cushioning
- Slip-on design for easy on and go
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Upper contains recycled PET plastic bottles
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Our water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.
Trail to town in the same sandal? Heck yes with Astoria West. We took our iconic hybrid sandal, and gave it a heel lift and a women’s-specific fit. With slip-resistant grip, cushioned support, and quick-dry, recycled plastic webbing.
? Heel Lift: For a more forward stance and look, plus a cupped heel for stability.
? Women’s-Specific Fit: Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay.
? Water-Ready: Quick-dry webbing and slip-resistant Aquagrip rubber and siping.