- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- KEEN Comfort Heel Control for Achilles padding and a more secure fit
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:14.7 oz / 417.9 g
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
What we love most about hiking fast is experiencing more things. More sunrises from the overlook, more high fives at the summit, more post-hike tea with friends back at the parking lot. And more terrain — asphalt to trail to scree to stone steps. So we took the room-for-your-toes comfort, protection, and stability of our iconic hiker and gave it a running shoe feel with a waterproof, engineered knit upper and all-terrain tread.
? Famous Comfort Fit: 18 years in the making, our original fit is built to hold your heel firmly in place and give your toes room to spread out.
? Iconic Toe Protection: Move fast over a variety of surfaces with confidence, not stubbed toes.
? All-Terrain Tread: Our proprietary horseshoe tread pattern grips from heel brake to toe roll.