- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes help safeguard against minor impact, but not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) or Super-Static Dissipative (SD+) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Mesh/Synthetic Upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
- Electro Static DissipativeHelps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:11.1 oz / 314.7 g
- Calf Circumference:8.0 in / 20.3 cm
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Light Duty
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
A women’s-specific soft-toe shoe built for light industrial work, the Sparta II offers an ESD-rated outsole, a breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper, and a KEEN.ReGEN midsole for all-day comfort and protection.
? Product Highlights: KEEN.ReGEN midsole, Breathable mesh upper, ESD rated outsole
? Ideal Work Environments: Indoor | Hard, flat walking surfaces | Long periods of standing or walking
? Ideal Job Types: Warehouse | Delivery | Light Manufacturing | Assembly Line | Aerospace
There are no reviews yet.