- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Heat Trapolator technology: Three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Elastic gore for easy on & off
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- Thermal Heat Shield FootbedA tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
Outside doesn’t stop because it’s cold. And now you don’t even need to stop to lace up your boots to get out into it. Step into the go-anywhere, do-anything, heat-trapping, water-stopping, slip-resistant, best damn winter boot made … that now slips on.
? Stay Warm: With 200 grams of KEEN.WARM Recycled P.E.T. insulation rated to -25°F, plus three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot, warmth stays inside the boot.
? Stay Dry: The KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane is like a bootie that seals out moisture.
? Stay Put: The KEEN.Polar Traction outsole has microscopic shards in the rubber to dig into icy surfaces for better grip.