- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Recycled PET plastic
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot’s contours for a more secure fit
- Recycled PET plastic upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- Thermal Heat Shield FootbedA tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
Being active doesn’t have to stop because it’s cold. We took the women’s-specific fit of our Terradora hiker sneaker and created an athletic winter pull-on boot. Our design team is always looking for ways to make our shoes last longer, so we updated our Terradora winter boots with a more durable rand between the upper and the outsole. Still just as nimble and cozy with 200g of insulation, a thermal insole, and cold-weather traction, plus recycled P.E.T. plastic in the puffy, quilted upper.
? Designed by Women, for Women: Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay.
? Cold-Weather Sneaker Comfort: Like wearing your favorite sneaker through winter. No bulk and 200g of recycled P.E.T. insulation for plenty of warmth.
? Less Waste: Using recycled plastic in the upper and insulation saves energy and resources, and diverts waste from landfills.
There are no reviews yet.