- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Static lace-lock system
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Ergonomic toe notch provides added dexterity for better balance
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:8.9 oz / 252.3 g
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
The faster you go, the farther you go, the more you’ll see. That means more alpine meadows, more sunset views, and an extra-full camera roll. Cruise down muddy trails, hop across boulder fields, and slide through scree. Our lightest women’s hiker to date with the KEEN famous fit and all-terrain tread, NXIS Speed is ready for whatever your A to B looks like.
? All-Terrain Tread: Our proprietary horseshoe tread has deep lugs for extra grip on any trail surface.
? Iconic Toe Protection: Move fast with confidence, not stubbed toes. The split toe cap strikes a balance between protection and feel.
? Famous Comfort Fit: 18 years in the making, our original fit holds your heel firmly in place while giving your toes room to spread out.