- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) outsole helps reduce excess static electrical charges from the user.
- Water-resistant leather provides a barrier against liquid absorption and helps preserve the quality of the leather over time
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Electro Static DissipativeHelps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:21.1 oz / 598.2 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Medium Duty
- Water Resistant
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
Our low hiker-inspired work shoe features an ESD outsole that’s also highly oil-and-slip-resistant. An upper built using leather and mesh panels keeps you safe and comfortable, while KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX technology underfoot provides a stable wearing experience.
? Product Highlights:Lightweight, air-infused cushioning, and ESD outsole
? Ideal Work Environments:Indoor | Hard, wet or dry, non-muddy walking surfaces | Dry
? Ideal Job Types:Warehouse | Aerospace | Light Manufacturing | Assembly
There are no reviews yet.