- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Our water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.
Jerry Garcia, the original musician and artist, and Newport, the original hybrid sandal, unite to promote positive change. This limited edition women’s sandal features Jerry’s artwork, with 1% of proceeds donated to The Wilderness Society to protect the Tongass rainforest of Alaska — the largest temperate rainforest in the world and a cause that was close to his heart.
? No Stubbed Toes: Our iconic toe bumper helps keep toes protected from rocks and debris.
? Out-of-the-Box Comfort: Generous space across the forefoot and a secure heel fit.
? 10-Point Fit: Quick-cinch bungee lacing for an instant secure fit, whether in whitewater or navigating a rocky trail.
1% of proceeds from all KEEN x Garcia collection purchases will be donated to The Wilderness Society’s campaign to protect the Tongass rainforest, with a minimum total donation of $25,000.