- Recycled PET plastic bungee cord and lace-lock system
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- EVA strobel for added cushioning
- Slip-on design for easy on and go
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Upper contains recycled PET plastic bottles
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Our water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.
We took our iconic hybrid sandal, and gave it a heel lift and a women’s-specific fit. This limited edition design is giving Black kids a leg up, too — because every purchase helps fund Outdoor Afro “swimmerships” for kids’ YMCA swim lessons. The quick-dry, recycled plastic webbing features original art by Outdoor Afro field leader and artist Leandra Taylor. Make waves, help save a kid’s life.
? Heel Lift: For a more forward stance and look, plus a cupped heel for stability.
? Women’s-Specific Fit: Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay.
? Water-Ready: Quick-dry webbing and slip-resistant Aquagrip rubber and siping.