- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- Recycled PET plastic
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Performance ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for durable, lightweight support
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
What if a hiking boot could move with you? Like really move with you. We took our proven hybrid hiker-sneaker platform and added our new KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology for a women’s waterproof, lightweight hiker that flexes where you do.
? Flexes Easier: KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX requires less energy to bend, making each step feel easier.
? Light and Fast: The performance ripstop mesh upper is durable without any bulk.
? For All Conditions: Ready for anything with KEEN.DRY waterproof protection and KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN traction for better grip on a variety of trail surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.