- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Elastic gore for easy on & off
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Waterproof, premium leather upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- Thermal Heat Shield FootbedA tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
A waterproof winter slip-on boot is one of those things you didn’t know you needed until you have one. We made ours with cold-weather traction and extra warmth with a Thermal Heat Shield insole to trap heat and 200g of KEEN.WARM recycled P.E.T. insulation. Keep a pair by the door ready for dog walks, snow days in the city, après ski, and weekends at a cabin in the woods.
? Slip-On Convenience: Elastic gore makes it easy to get on and off.
? Winter Ready: Featuring 200 grams of KEEN.WARM recycled P.E.T. insulation rated to -25°F, a Thermal Heat Shield insole, and a KEEN.FREEZE outsole for cold-weather traction.
? Lighter Footprint: PFC-free water repellency plus environmentally preferred leather that reduces chemical and water use during the tanning process.
There are no reviews yet.