- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- S3 technology for structure, stability, and suspension
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot’s contours for a more secure fit
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- High-rebound EVA midsole
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:15.4 oz / 436.6 g
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
For everyday hiking, a bulky hiking boot can feel like overkill. But you still want the support, comfort, and protection of a hiker on varied terrain. By combining a flexible, waterproof silhouette with our iconic toe protection and trail-specific tech—like a bruise plate that guards your foot against rocky trails—we created a sturdy men’s hiking shoe that feels like a sneaker.
? Responsive Foam: Our KEEN.ReGEN midsole delivers 50% energy return with every step for comfort that lasts all day.
? Underfoot Protection: We’ve added an external bruise plate for extra stability and protection on rocky terrain.
? Trail Stability: Our S3 (shock, suspension, and stability) heel technology supports every step and helps dissipate shock.