- American Built using the finest materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes help safeguard against minor impact, but not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8″ Height) provides stability and helps “catch or lock” the foot in place
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- LuftCore air-inject core for additional heel cushioning and shock absorption
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:22.5 oz / 637.9 g
- Calf Circumference:10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Collar Height:6.0 in / 15.2 cm
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
The Juneau, part of the American Built* collection, stands apart with pull-on convenience and a versatile feature set that makes it ideal from the worksite to the campsite, and everywhere in between. Incorporating a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, LuftCore shock absorption, and a sure-footed lugged, siped outsole, this boot is built to handle variable weather and terrain, any day of the week.
? Product Highlights: Pull-on work boot, KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, lugged, siped outsole
? Ideal Work Environments: Outdoor/Indoor | Varied terrain, walking surfaces | Wet
? Ideal Job Types: Trucker | Carpentry
There are no reviews yet.