- American Built with materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- American BuiltAssembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:23.5 oz / 666.2 g
- Collar Height:4.5 in / 11.4 cm
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
This hiking-inspired work boot is assembled with pride in the Pacific NW using carefully-sourced materials from around the world. A waterproof membrane adds all-weather protection, and a non-slip outsole keeps it stable.
? Product Highlights:Waterproof, soft toes, and slip-resistant outsole
? Ideal Work Environments:Outdoor / Indoor | Varied terrain, walking surfaces | Wet
? Ideal Job Types:Transportation | Delivery | Construction | Electrician | Landscaping | Framing