- Multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25?F/-32?C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Lace-lock bungee system with adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARMOur signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- Thermal Heat Shield FootbedA tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
We took a winter city boot for kids and made it fully winter wonderland ready with hiking boot durability and traction. (Because who wants to stay on the sidewalk when there is a whole wonderland to explore?) Snowshoeing with the fam? Yes! Backcountry picnic in a DIY snow cave? Double yes! Kids can jump into all the snowy fun with warm toes from the 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation that keeps them comfy down to -25°F all day long.
? W is for Warm: Cozy fleece lining plus 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation plus a thermal heat shield insole.
? Off-Sidewalk Traction: Winter hiker traction for better grip on slippery terrain.
? Easy On & Off: No winter boot wrestling before and after the fun. And with a bungee closure, it’s a cinch to secure.
There are no reviews yet.