- American Built with materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Dual-purpose metal lace hooks
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole up to 572° F / 300° C
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- American BuiltAssembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight:24.0 oz / 680.4 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Toe Type:Soft Toe
- Duty Type:Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
Built in our Pacific NW factory using the finest materials from around the world, this style exudes the pride of American craftsmanship. These durable waterproof work boots feature KEEN.DRY membranes, slip-resistant, EH-rated rubber outsoles, and dual-purpose hardware for more lacing options.
? Product Highlights:Waterproof, full-grain leather upper, and slip-resistant outsole
? Ideal Work Environments:Outdoor | Varied terrain, walking surfaces | Wet
? Ideal Job Types:Construction | Mechanic | Landscaping | Framing | Roofing